Be a stunner all week long!
You need to mix things up, wearing the same makeup every day is like wearing the same outfit every day! You do not want that! Here are a few ideas for every day lips and cheeks…
- Pretty and Polished- go for dewy skin with a light veil of liquid foundation or tinted moisturiser (depending on how much coverage you need) and top it of with a rosy blush. On your lips go for a lipstick that is one shade darker than your natural lip colour. This will make you look natural but still polished.
- Bronzed and breezy- do your usual foundation and use a liquid bronzer to warm up your skin. Use a bronzer with a stippling brush to set your make-up. On your lips use a red gloss to give you a little colour but not to much.
- Gorgeous and glowy- use just a light veil of mouse foundation and use highlighter on your cheekbones, cupids bow and your nose. Go for a cream blush is a pinky shade and use a creamy lipstick in a natural shade.
- Cute and colourful- today use a mattifying primer, such as urban decays de-slick in a tube, and try a peach blush on your cheeks with a stippling brush to give you a light flush and go for a bright peach lip stain. Having a matt face means that you can get away with more colour and the lip stain should last all day.
- Dare to be different- today surprise everybody with something completely different. Go for lilac cheeks! If you do not have a lilac blush then try a lilac eye-shadow, I like benefit velvet eye-shadow in fancy pancy. On your lips go for a creamy gloss, such as jelly pong pong’s muffin gloss. It tastes soooo good!
Tell me what your fav thing to do on your lips and cheeks is. I love getting new ideas!
Have a great evening everyone! xx