So I’m writing this very late because I am attempting to pack for my holiday (I am leaving tomorrow!) and I thought I would share with you what beauty products I like to take on the plane with me. So lets get started:
Skin Care- Keep it simple!
- boots cucumber cleansing wipes- a must have for long haul flights as it is impossible to wash your face with water. I love these as they smell great and are ultra refreshing.
- Avene thermal water (50ml)- works great for a toner and is also perfect for the beach later in your holiday! I also find its helps to moisturise my skin and since the air in a plane is recycled it tends to be drying.
- Avene light hydrating cream spf 20- light enough not to be gloppy and pore-clogging but still hydrating. The spf is also a must have for the sun at the other end of that flight!
- Cowshed lippy cow natural lip balm- this is more like a very hydrating gloss than a lip balm as it is very runny but it still works really well.
Makeup- light and natural!
- Nivea Visage tinted moisturising day cream- evens out your skin tone and gives you a little extra moisture- the light reflecting pigments are an added bonus as they help to light up your face!
- Maybelline dream lumi-touch concealer- great for travel as it comes in a handy click-pen applicator!
- Benefit posietint- apply this to the apples of your cheeks and lips to add a little colour back to your completion. Multi-tasking products are a must have for travel!
- Bourjois volume fast and roll mascara- this is one of the rotation mascara wand products and I bought it to see if it did anything and I was pleasantly surprised (expect a review very soon!).
P.S. I always bring my sunglasses in my hand lugagge for the other end, come on, is there any better way to hide tired eyes!?
Hope that was informative! What are your guys must have products for flights and travel in general?
Day 12: Flo writes…
Are you going to stay at your parents or friends for Christmas day? If so then try this fun travel set from Beautilicious. It contains a ‘strawberry shake bath milk and shower cream and a creamy vanilla cheese cake body lotion which come in a cute striped bag.
You can order this from ASOS and it is currently on sale for £5.60.
Happy Christmas every one! xx