Q. hey guys u havent been updating alot can u do a update on ur skin care xxxxx rosie
A. Heya Rosie! Sorry about the lack of updating, we’ve both been so bogged down with work because we both just started sixth form and its so much more pressure! :( But of course I (Flo) will tell you an update on my skincare!
I haven’t changed that many of the products that I’ve been using but in general my routine is more about saving time at the moment!
In the AM-
- When I wake up I use yes to tomatoes deep cleansing facial pad or boots essentials cucumber cleansing wipes to cleanse my face
- Next I mosturise the dry parts of my face with Avene rich hydrating cream for normal to dry sensitive skin and then apply a spot treatment to my t-zone (been soooo stressed resently and for me stress= spots!)
- I’m using the garnier tinted eye roll on as a concealer and eye cream in one! So good!
In the PM-
- I remove my make up with the cleansing wipes and then wash my face using Avene cleanance gel soapless cleanser for oily, blemish-prone skin or the Neutrogina Visible clear spot stress control daily scrub.
- After I apply the same mosturiser and spot treatment as eariler
If I have time at some point in the week I will try to use a clay mask on my t-zone to try and treat spots!
Sorry for the lack of posts, I’ll try to put some more up this weekend! Any suggests on what I should write about?!
BTW I do have another blog which I update more often so if you want to then it would be great if you followed!
Daily Routine; School
Here is my Daily Routine for a quick and easy look that would be perfect for school:
Most of the time before school I don’t have time to cleanse my face in the morning, so I make sure I do it really well the night before.
- Apply Eye cream to brighten and de-puff under-eye area.
- Apply Under-eye concealer with finger.
- Buff in Mineral Foundation with flat-top powder foundation brush.
- Apply Mineral Blush to cheeks in a peachy shade.
You could stop here and leave eyes and lips natural if your really pushed for time as this will brighten up your face which gives an all over awake effect. As we have used powder foundation there is no need to set with powder! But keep on reading for the eyes:
- Get a taupey, matte brown (not too dark) almost like a contour colour and shade in the eye area up till the crease and a little under the eye. This will define your eyes.
- Grab a pigmented waterproof wind-up liner and glide a line over the lash line with no flick to save time. Practice doing this so you can do it in one go!
- Apply a defining and volumizing mascara, not one that makes your lashes too clumpy as you will then have to comb them through wasting time.
- Lastly apply a little pale pink or light shadow in your inner corner to wake you up!
For Lips I would stick with a stain or pat in some mat lipstick to give a stain effect, this is long lasting and you can apply balm over it throughout the day.