Classic Back-to-School Makeup.
We know you don’t have ages to waste putting on makeup every morning before school/work! So follow this simple look for instant pretty :)
Face: Blush is key !
- Start by swiftly covering any blemishes with your fave long-wear concealer. Try L’oreal Colour Infaillable Concealer.
- Then powder your face. Skip foundation as the powder will even out skin-tone while mattifying! Try Dior Nude Glow sculpting powder.
- Then grab a powder blush the same tone as your natural lip-colour and swirl on your apples.
Eyes: Nothing too grungy!
- Keep it clean by just lining the upper lash-line with a waterproof gel liner. No Flick!
- Then load on a lengthening mascara again just to the top lashes!
Lips: Rosey Pout!
- We can’t go more classic then a lip stain! Grab one in a berry shade and apply for the bitten look!
- You can top it up with lip balm throughout the day!
You should now looked polished, pretty and a classic beauty! Forget the trends with this look ;P Any Qs?
5 Tips to Pouty Lips!
Follow this tips to a Plumped Pout :
- Once a week gently scrub your lips with a hot flannel to remove dead skin cells.
- Alternatively make your own scrub; One table spoon of Coconut Oil mixed with some brown sugar! Keep in a little jar and re-use it!
- Every night before bed use a lip treatment. Try Nuxe Reve de Meil Pot Lip balm. This stuff will still be there in the morning- amazing!
- Before applying a drying lipstick/stain use a little Lip Oil. Try Body Shop Lip Oil. This sinks in and creates a great base for lip products!
- Don’t forget to apply lipbalm around your lips to prevent pre-mature wrinkles!
Anys Qs? Xxx