Your Perfect Nude.
Here is a selection of my favourite all-time Nude Polishes!
Left to Right:
- Mavala in Sensuality
- No.7 Stay Perfect in So Simple
- Mavala in Riga
- Nails Inc. in London
- Bourjois 10day Anti-Chip in 13
What are your favourite Nudes? Any Qs? Xx
When picking the perfect toe nail polish for your holiday consider using a glitter top coat! The fragments of glitter will make it harder and more resistant to chipping, therefor extending the life of your pedi!
Q. How can i give myself a manicure? - Sarah x
A. Hey Sarah! Check out our home manicure post here!
For some reason at the moment I can’t get enough of Pastel Nail Polishes! I’m Obsessed! Here are my go to colours which I have been using for the past few weeks:
From Left to right:
- Barry M Blue Moon
- Revlon Minted
- M&S Lemon
- M&S Lilac
- Revlon Lilac Pastelle
I find Pastels just make you look so tanned and look good on lots of nail shapes! My favourite would have to be Revlon Lilac Pastelle as its looks amazing with a tan!
Ps. Barry M Peach Melba is also fab ~Flos borrowing it at the moment so no pic :(
What’s your fave Pastel Nail Polish? Any Qs? makeupwrites.tumblr.com
Tips for a Salon-Worthy Manicure!
Q: How do you do a manicure that looks salon-worthy? I always end up looking stupid when I do my nails. -sen
A: I love doing my nails myself! So here are some of my Top-Tips to a long lasting manicure!
- Soak your nails in hot lemon water, not only does this get rid of any yellowness or staining on the nail bed but it will also soften the cuticles!
- Now your cuticles are soft massage a little bit of nail oil into them and push them down using a cuticle stick.
- Clip your nails and buff them lightly to get rid of any rigidness.
- Grab a Q-tip and dip it in some nail polish remover. Gently coat your nail with remover so you have a clean base to start your manicure.
- Start with an adhesive base coat. Something that grips, try Sally-Hansen Insta-grip (Check out my Review on it) or China glaze Adhesive base coat.
- Wait a few minutes then go in with your colour and apply one coat.
- On your second coat use my tip Sneaky Tip for a Long Lasting Manicure.
- Then apply a High Shine/quick drying topcoat. Again nothing beats Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.
- Then to boost shine and lower drying time rinse your nails under icy cold water!
Hope this Helps Sen! xx Qs? makeupwrites.tumblr.com/ask