Hello :) Plus Recent Product Round-up!
Hello and Sorry! Its been ages since a post from me.. But we’re getting back on it!
So to start us off here’s a Little round up of all the products I’ve recently been loving:
- Estee Lauder Satin Creme Blush in Nude Light: This Satin finish cream blush is the perfect muted peachy-nude for autumn, It leaves a lovely cool-toned skin-finish shimmer sheen on the cheek bones! Best applied with fingers or a flat-top stippling brush for a natural effect
- Bourjouis Intense Exrait in 03: These new shadows from Bourjois are a newer, intense version of the classic “little round pot” claiming to be 2 times more intense in one sweep! And yes they are! This matt pink with a sparkling shimmer is very Nars-esque and great for the evening!
- Bourjois Intense Extrait in 09: This matt grey/brown is perfect to sweep along the lashline with an angled brush for effortless definition.
- Bourjois 10 days Nail Polish in 17: I am a fan of these “10-day” polishes! Sure they don’t last for “10 days” but they do a pretty good job! And I love this deep cherry red for Winter
- No.7 Lash Adapt Mascara in Black/brown: This new mascara from No.7 is full on Volume which is what I look for in a mascara. Its super build-able so you can get any look from natural to evening look. Also this brown/black is the perfect combo!
- L’oreal Super Liner Luminizer Hazel Eyes: This liquid, almost water based liner is perfect for a quick pick-me-up. Its got an easy spongy tip and the purple really brings out the brown in my eyes.
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip balm: IN LOVE with this balm! It tastes like lemon tarte and works like a treat on dry lips! Hmmmm yum .
What do you think?! I would highly recommend all of these!
Any Qs? Xxx
P.s. More posts on their way!
Yes, We’re back with our Frequently Asked Questions Friday!
Q: What face serum do you recommend?? -Chole
A: Try Estee Lauder’s ones! Try Advanced Night Repair with literally gets rid of spots over night and improves the texture of you skin!
Q: I have hairs that are too short to tuck behind my ear, but they’re long enough for it to look like I kinda have sideburns. I’ve had a hard time trying to get it off with Nair and waxing. Any ideas on how to remove them?
A: Dont shave/wax them! Use a drop of hair wax to smooth them away and tuck them behind your ear! But dont worry they are natural and everyone has them!
Q: We have this upcoming prom, and of course we have to wear a sleeveless dress or gown. What Deodorant shall I wear?
A: Try a clear crystal stick deodorant which will appear clear on the skin! So you don’t have to worry about white marks or powder!
Q: Are you going to do a vid with jaybaby10 soon?
A: In September! Yes, Keep eyes peeled, In the mean time check out her youtube ;)
Q: How can i get rid of the bad skin around my nails?
A: Rub a little of youe lipbalm into your cuticles every night before bed, and during the say carry around a cuticle oil pen to use throughout the day !
Any More Qs? XX Have a great weekend!!!
Show us some Love :)
If you’ve been liking the blog please support us in the Cosmo Blog Awards for 2011. All you have to do is click the link below!
-Just Fill out our blog link : makeupwrites.tumblr.com
-And Category: New beauty blog (less than 18 months old)
The rest of the details are pretty simple!
Thanks so much, we would really appreciate it! Xxxx
17 Vintage Love Metallic Nude Palette
Willa writes…I was out shopping today and saw 17 had released their “Vintage Love Metallic” Palettes. The shades looked so creamy and pigmented I decided to get the “nude” one. Its got a silver, gold and a variation of some natural browns and champagnes!
I absolutely love this palette the shadows are REALLY pigmented and all very wearable and they come in a cute little box! I can’t to start wearing it tomorrow!
(swatches going clockwise)
Its Limited Edition and was only £5.50! Get to Boots now girls! xox