What are your Beauty Must-haves?
Having those couple of products that you cannot live without really create the basis to your whole makeup collection! Your new buys will be dependent to work in sync with your classics! Heres an idea of some of my beauty Must-haves which I always go back to:
- A Good Primer/Pick me up! Try Clarins Beauty Flash Balm! I use this as a primer only before special occasions, not only does this make it a treat to use but works well when you don’t over-use it. Smooth primers on rather than rubbing them in.
- A Light Base. Try a foundation that you can wear day-in, day-out with a versatile formula and buildable coverage. Try Jemma Kidd Light as Air foundation or Inika Mineral depending on your skin type!
- Long Lasting under-eye Concealer! Creasing under-eye is a big no no, as is dark circles! So find something that covers and lasts. Try Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection or Mac Pro-Long wear or Garnier Tinted Eye gel.
- Good Quality Face/Blush/Bronze Brush! You can apply foundation, primer and concealer with your fingers but for powder a nice brush is necessary! Try brands like Elf, Eco-Tools or Benefit.
- Sheer Bronzer that can be used all year round! Try Nars Laguna which is buildable and will work in winter or summer to warm up your skin!
- An Eyeshadow a few shades darker than your skin, a matte taupe. Try Bobbi Brown in Wheat. You can use this to contour eyes and face and even for brows if your blond. And an eyeshadow in a shimmery champagne colour!
- A Twist up waterproof Liner. Try Chanel Styloe Yeux. Amazing for quick, polish and perfect application.
- A Classic Lip Stick that can double up as a cheek tint. Try a colour a shade darker than your lips. Try Chanel or Yves Saint Laurent for great formulas!
There are just a few key things for me! Thing Like mascara, blush or highlighter I tend to change rather often depending on time of the year.
Now what are your Beauty Must-Haves? Re-Blog and Reply! :)