Mini New York Haul!
Hey everyone! I just got back from New York (literally this morning- so jet lagged now!) and I thought I would show you guys the few beauty bits and pieces I picked up there! So going from left to right I bought (all from drugstore):
- NYC long wearing nail enamel in 105 Starry Silver Glitter- this was only 99c!
- Sally Hansen colour quick fast dry colour pen in Petal Pink- this is so nifty! I thought it would be perfect for on the go touch ups for a nude mani!
- NYC waterproof eyeliner pencil in 935 Moody Blue- I’ve ben looking out for a dark blue eyeliner and this one is very pigmented and smooth to apply- Perfect!
- Sally Hansen salon effects real nail polish strips in 260 Glitz Blitz- I’m in love with glitter nails at the moment and I thought these would be perfect for a night out!
- Vaseline lip therapy with rose and almond oil- a pretty standard purchase but its nice to amp up your average lip balm with a little colour for everyday!
Also, while I was there I treated myself to a manicure (it was only $13!) and I got it in a fluro pink colour by Essie (sorry I don’t have the exact name).
I also bought Willa her B-Day pressie while I was there- its today, so be sure to wish her a happy birthday guys! :D
Hey everyone! Today I am posting on the products that I have been loving this month and why! So lets get started…
(From Right to Left)
- Bourjois Volume Fast and Perfect Mascara- I mentioned this a while back when I first got it and I really love it! It has a rotating wand that really helps to separate my lashes and gives them tonnes of volume and length!
- Neutrogena Visible clear spot stress control daily scrub- I don’t use this daily (and I wouldn’t recommend that you do), but I do use it every other day to just give my skin an extra thorough clean. Afterwards my skin feels fresh and tingling! Its really helped to clear up my skin and I love it!
- Soap and Glory The Breakfast Scrub- This smells so yummy- like maple syrup! Also it gives a good exfoliation and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Bourjois Mineral Bronzing Foundation- This is a perfect back to school product as mineral foundation takes a lot less time to apply than regular foundation because you don’t have to set it with powder. I particularly like this one as it has two sides (one with foundation and the other with loose bronzer) which you can mix to create your perfect shade!
- EOS summer fruits lipbalm- If you read our blog regularly you will know that we love EOS! It really is the best lip balm I have ever come across and I wish that it was more regularly available here as it makes my lips so soft!
So what about you guys- what have you been loving this month? Let me know!
Drugstore/Highstreet Makeup Haul!
Today me and Flo went to boots today and did some high-street makeup shopping! Heres a quick shot of a few goodies we picked up:
List of everything we bought:
- Maybelline One by One Volum express Mascara, £8
- Maxfactor lip felt-tip stain in 03, £7
- Maxfactor Lip pencil in Fire, £5
- Maxfactor Nail polish in Diva Coral and Ivory,£4 each
- Maxfactor Under-eye concealer, £8
- Bourjois Eclat Mineral Face powder, £9
- Natural Collection cream blush, £2
- Batiste Dry Hair shampoo with a tint of brown, £3
- Revlon Colour-stay eye liner in Navy, £6
That is what we bought between us and reviews will be coming up on some of the products! If anyone wants our view on anything here in particular please ask! As you can probably tell there is rather a lot of Maxfactor, it’s because there was a 3 for 2 deal on that Maxfactor and we just couldn’t resist!
We Love Saturday Makeup shopping!!! xxx