How to: Fall’11 Trend, Velvety Soft.
Today I will show you how to achieve a popular look among the Fall 2011 Catwalk which is all about natural and soft textures. Here seen at Nina Ricci the creamy lip and sculpted face is a must!
Lips: Key Focus!
- The perfect product for this is Collection 2000 Cream Puff Lip cream in Fairy Cake. It has this amazing whipped texture and lasts ages while not drying out the lips. Plus its only £2.99 ~Steal!
Eyes: Nearly there.
- Grab a big fluffy brush and swirl it into a brown natural caramel shade (also hot for Fall)
- Apply this all over the lid, into the crease and a little under the eye for a natural definition.
- Then apply a light coat of brown mascara.
- Don’t forget, big brows are key for this look! So brush your brows big and lightly fill in any gaps.
Face: Clear and Sculpted.
- First cover any blemishes to get a clear canvas and apply foundation of your choice.
- Use a powder to get a soft matte finish to the face.
- Try Dior Sculpting Face powder for the creamiest finish.
- Use a matte bronzer to gently chisel your cheek bones and temples then follow with a soft peachy blush.
Any Qs? Good luck!