Simple and Fresh-Faced Prom Look.
Many of you may have your Prom or Deb coming up! So heres a simply and easy fresh-faced look!
Eyes: Natural Beauty!
- Prime all over the lid with a skin colored eye primer.
- Grab a contouring color (wheaty colour) and contour into the socket and along the lash line and a little under the eye. This will give your eye some definition.
- Find a gel or cream liner in a brown, I like Elf coffee, and line your lash line and create a flick, with guidance of your lower lash line.
- Get a matte cream/white colored eyeshadow and use it in the inner corners and brow bone.
- Use a brown volumizing and lengthening mascara just on your top lashes keeping your bottom lashes bare. Apply a few layers.
Face: Keep it fresh!
- Use a primer, try Clarins Beauty Balm, which brightens your skin. But don’t rub primers in, smooth them over your skin.
- Then apply a light dewy foundations and cover up any imperfections with a long lasting concealer.
- If your going for a bronzed look, apply a little bronzer all over your face
- Then go in and apply a little blush to the apples of your cheeks and up into the brow bone.
- Set everything with translucent powder.
- TIP: don’t use anything with SPF, this is will wash you out in all the pics being taken.
Lips: Be Risky and fun!
- I was discussing this look with Flo and we decided a pop of color on the lips would keep it young.
- So do a bright lip! Try a petal pink, or hot pink!
- Nude your lips with a bit of concealer before hand.
- Apply one layer of bright lipstick, blot and then apply another. Keep it in your clutch for touch ups.
- Forget lip liner to keep this look modern.
Hope this helps! Any Qs? makeupwrites.tumblr.com/ask xxx