Avene cleanance gel cleanser review
Hey girlies! Today I’m going to do a review on the Avene cleanance gel soapless cleanser as I’ve been using it regularly for the past couple of months and I’ve got through at least 3 bottles of it so, I can safely give you an accurate review!
This cleanser is designed for oily/blemish prone skin but I think it works very well for combination skin (which is what I have) and that it perhaps would not be potent or strong enough to treat chronic acne, but don’t quote me on that. It worked great for me and I really like it! Unlike most cleansers for combination skin it did not dry out my cheeks and chin area but it still successfully removed the excess oil from my t-zone and has helped to get rid of any blemishes.
The formula is a liquid-y gel but foams up when you apply it. I’ve been using a scrublet with it but it works fine with out, thats just what I prefer personally.
Oddly enough, it smells like soap even though it doesn’t contain any, but the smells not unpleasant.
I would defiantly recommend this cleanser as I think it works really well and its not too expensive (I don’t have the exact price but I think its around £10-12)
I would rate this 8/10
Tip- if your looking for a cleanser for combination skin check out the ingredients, look for stuff like salicylic and lactic acid (they help to remove dead skin and excess sebum on your skin without drying it out!).
Any questions about skin care? Ask here: http://makeupwrites.tumblr.com/ask
So I’m writing this very late because I am attempting to pack for my holiday (I am leaving tomorrow!) and I thought I would share with you what beauty products I like to take on the plane with me. So lets get started:
Skin Care- Keep it simple!
- boots cucumber cleansing wipes- a must have for long haul flights as it is impossible to wash your face with water. I love these as they smell great and are ultra refreshing.
- Avene thermal water (50ml)- works great for a toner and is also perfect for the beach later in your holiday! I also find its helps to moisturise my skin and since the air in a plane is recycled it tends to be drying.
- Avene light hydrating cream spf 20- light enough not to be gloppy and pore-clogging but still hydrating. The spf is also a must have for the sun at the other end of that flight!
- Cowshed lippy cow natural lip balm- this is more like a very hydrating gloss than a lip balm as it is very runny but it still works really well.
Makeup- light and natural!
- Nivea Visage tinted moisturising day cream- evens out your skin tone and gives you a little extra moisture- the light reflecting pigments are an added bonus as they help to light up your face!
- Maybelline dream lumi-touch concealer- great for travel as it comes in a handy click-pen applicator!
- Benefit posietint- apply this to the apples of your cheeks and lips to add a little colour back to your completion. Multi-tasking products are a must have for travel!
- Bourjois volume fast and roll mascara- this is one of the rotation mascara wand products and I bought it to see if it did anything and I was pleasantly surprised (expect a review very soon!).
P.S. I always bring my sunglasses in my hand lugagge for the other end, come on, is there any better way to hide tired eyes!?
Hope that was informative! What are your guys must have products for flights and travel in general?
A product I am loving
Today is just a quick post to tell you about a cleanser that I am really into right now. Normally I have combination skin and I use cleansers which contain salicylic acid, but just recently my cheeks have been getting much dryer and my t-zone is less oily so I have swapped my cleanser. Instead I have been using Avene extremely gentle cleanser. It is really creamy and is a tissue off formula. This means that you do not have your skin dried out by water. It leaves your face feeling unbelievably soft and smooth. It is also great for sensitive skin because it is specially formulated to not irrite skin.
To be perfectly honest I would recomend their entire range because I have not had one product from there that has done my skin badly and they are all quite cheap .
Any way if you were looking for a new cleanser (and you have dry skin) I hope this gave you idea for one to try!