Sneaky Tip for a Long-lasting Manicure!
I hate having chipped nails! So use this quick tip to make your nail polish last those few days longer!
- Start with your nail base.
- Paint one coat of your desired colour, leave to dry for about 5 mins.
- On your second coat start by just painting the tips. So as you would normally paint your nails, just brush up not across, but maybe just a millimeter or two down the nail.
- Then go back and re paint the whole nail
- Repeat for each nail!
- End with topcoat!
The tips of nails usually need the most polish, rather than near the cuticles. And most of the time the majority of polish ends up near the cuticles! So give this nifty trick a try!
- sixnineteeneightyseven likes this
- curmudgeonlaine likes this
- hatofass likes this
- trashysnacks likes this
- ladyfabulous likes this
- chiquorinha likes this
- lakebandit likes this
- ipomoeaj reblogged this from portmanteaunail
- ipomoeaj likes this
- portmanteaunail reblogged this from makeupwrites and added:
- leila-thinkpink likes this
- onlycallmemrsdarcy likes this
- jessicalovesmakeup likes this
- itsjanellamarie reblogged this from fancyfingernails
- fancyfingernails reblogged this from makeupwrites
- glossandgab likes this
- couturecourier likes this
- snapsforshad likes this
- whirrrring likes this
- makeupwrites posted this