Daily Routine; School
Here is my Daily Routine for a quick and easy look that would be perfect for school:
Most of the time before school I don’t have time to cleanse my face in the morning, so I make sure I do it really well the night before.
- Apply Eye cream to brighten and de-puff under-eye area.
- Apply Under-eye concealer with finger.
- Buff in Mineral Foundation with flat-top powder foundation brush.
- Apply Mineral Blush to cheeks in a peachy shade.
You could stop here and leave eyes and lips natural if your really pushed for time as this will brighten up your face which gives an all over awake effect. As we have used powder foundation there is no need to set with powder! But keep on reading for the eyes:
- Get a taupey, matte brown (not too dark) almost like a contour colour and shade in the eye area up till the crease and a little under the eye. This will define your eyes.
- Grab a pigmented waterproof wind-up liner and glide a line over the lash line with no flick to save time. Practice doing this so you can do it in one go!
- Apply a defining and volumizing mascara, not one that makes your lashes too clumpy as you will then have to comb them through wasting time.
- Lastly apply a little pale pink or light shadow in your inner corner to wake you up!
For Lips I would stick with a stain or pat in some mat lipstick to give a stain effect, this is long lasting and you can apply balm over it throughout the day.