Quick makeup for those early mornings!
Today I am bloging on how I do my makeup in the morning before school. I HATE getting up early so I like to procrastinate in bed for as long as possible. Therefore I only spend about 5-10 mins on my makeup. But this is why I normally throw on so I look polished and nice!
- first I put on concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes. I would recommend a liquid-y one because it is faster to apply, I am using the bourjour concealer but one that comes in a roller-ball or pen would be even faster.
- second I apply mineral powder foundation with a kabuki brush. I pick this because it is the fastest and you do not have to set it. I am using the ELF one at the moment but I think I am going to move on to the bare minerals matte foundation.
- I will now apply blush. I am again using the ELF mineral blusher in rose, which is a really nice peachy colour and very pigmented. I will apply this with a stippling brush and blend with the kabuki brush.
- If I have enough time I will use a powder highlighter. My fav is Mac’s rhapsody in two, but it was limited edition and so it not available any more :(. I will apply this on my cheek bones, under my eyebrow, on the inner corners of my eyes and on my cupids bow with my fingers.
- Brush brows into place with a clear or tinted gel.
- Curl eyelashes and apply mascara. I got the shu uemura one for x-mas and it really is worth the money. Your eyelashes will be curled all day long!
- lastly apply a lip colour. I have been using pretty peaches stains and glosses and deep nude lipsticks that compliment my skin. I will go for nude colours because I am going to school but if you are off to work then go for a bright lipstick because that will really brighten your face!
Hope that gave you a few ideas for the early morning rush!