Recent Product Round-up!
What I’ve been loving recently!
- The Body Shop Born Lippy watermelon lip balm: a perfect product for the winter as my lips tend to get dry and this one is super hydrating and as a plus smells and tastes YUMMY!
- Topshop cream blusher in Neon Rose: This is actually Willa’s but she wasn’t using it so gave it to me to try for myself! The colour is really pretty and gives my cheeks a pretty wintery flush and the cream to powder texture makes it easy to blend! It also comes in pretty poka-dot packaging!
- Mac my dark magic mineralize eye-shadow: at the moment I’ve been really into lining my eyes with shadow rather than pencil or gel because it gives a softer, more natural look and this one is perfect because its dark and the purple shimmers add an extra pop! It is also great for a smokey eye on a night out as it has two complimenting shades!
- Revlon colour burst lipgloss in 008 peony pivoine: ever since I saw this in Lisa Eldridges video I knew I had to get it! The colour is so pretty and I’m in love with the golden shimmers!
- Essence colour and go quick drying nail polish in 67 make it gold: Willa gave me this as a christmas present and I’ve been using it non-stop ever since! It looks great on top of any nail polish but I’m loving it over blacks and lilacs! The reason this is so great is it turns any polish metallic and the glitter pieces are different sizes.
- Garnier tinted eye-roll on anti-dark circles in 02: I’ve been using this as my everyday concealer for a while now because its easy to apply and is also hydrating as well as covering my dark circles! My only problem with this product is it needs more shades, the difference between shade 1 and 2 is huge! And for an exact shade is need a slightly lighter shade, but I’m hoping that the range will expand soon! Overall still a great product though!
What have you guys been using recently? What do you think of the products I’ve been using?
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Zfe16yDwIEyt