My Everyday Makeup Routine!
Hey everyone! At the moment my makeup routine has been a quick natural look which helps to make me look awake and ready for the day, but can be done in a short amount of time! I can do this look in under 10 minutes which is perfect for me. So lets get started!
Face: Fresh and polished!
- I use a light layer of Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation in Light Ivory 40 on my t-zone and any other areas that need evening out.
- Next I apply Garnier skin naturals tinted eye roll-on as a concealer for my under eye circles and pat in.
- I then move on to blusher, I use different blushers but mostly peachy-pink cream products such as NYC blushable cream stick in Plaza Pink or Collection 2000 creampuff moisturising lip cream and I blend this onto the apples of my cheeks. Using cream products is much quicker than powder because you can use your fingers!
- I then apply a light dusting of pressed powder over my t-zone to set the foundation; I’ve been using Bourjois mineral radiance in 02 Vanille .
Eyes: Just a swipe of mascara!
- I give my eye brows a quick brush but leave them un-filled.
- Next I curl my lashes and apply a coat of Max Factor false lash effect mascara.
- Depending on how much time I have I also apply Revlon colour stay eyeliner in coffee on the top lash line
Lips: a bit of tinted balm or gloss!
- As I’m dashing out of my room to school I put on a swipe of pinky balm. My current favourites are Mac’s tinted lip conditioner in Petting Pink, Vaseline lip therapy with rose and almond oil or Revlon colourburst gloss in peony pivoine.
So there you go, its really a super quick look that is fresh and pretty. What about you girls? Do you have a super quick to do day time look?