Q. hey guys u havent been updating alot can u do a update on ur skin care xxxxx rosie
A. Heya Rosie! Sorry about the lack of updating, we’ve both been so bogged down with work because we both just started sixth form and its so much more pressure! :( But of course I (Flo) will tell you an update on my skincare!
I haven’t changed that many of the products that I’ve been using but in general my routine is more about saving time at the moment!
In the AM-
- When I wake up I use yes to tomatoes deep cleansing facial pad or boots essentials cucumber cleansing wipes to cleanse my face
- Next I mosturise the dry parts of my face with Avene rich hydrating cream for normal to dry sensitive skin and then apply a spot treatment to my t-zone (been soooo stressed resently and for me stress= spots!)
- I’m using the garnier tinted eye roll on as a concealer and eye cream in one! So good!
In the PM-
- I remove my make up with the cleansing wipes and then wash my face using Avene cleanance gel soapless cleanser for oily, blemish-prone skin or the Neutrogina Visible clear spot stress control daily scrub.
- After I apply the same mosturiser and spot treatment as eariler
If I have time at some point in the week I will try to use a clay mask on my t-zone to try and treat spots!
Sorry for the lack of posts, I’ll try to put some more up this weekend! Any suggests on what I should write about?!
BTW I do have another blog which I update more often so if you want to then it would be great if you followed!